Saving on the cost of heavy electrical use accomplishes several beneficial items for users:
1. Your cost is reduced between 20-40% or more on existing use.
2. Excess heat created by heavy use is reduced as a parity level of source and demand energy is accomplished.
3. Wear and tear on existing lines and equipment is reduced leading to longer life.
4. The bottom line gets larger, you keep more money or reposition it to a greater need.
5. The cost is a pass through expense to tenants in multi tenant buildings, makes the landlord look good.
Put together your last years electric bills for operations and provide those for analysis of peak usage times and quality.
Ronald R. Stewart